- 2 tablespoons Third Pillar olive oil
- 1 large leek, white part only, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (400g) can diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 potato, peeled and chopped into small pieces
- 1 carrot, peeled and chopped into small pieces
- 1 zucchini, chopped into small pieces
- 1 celery, chopped into small pieces
- 1 (400g) cannelloni beans, rinsed and drained
- ½ cup frozen green peas
- 1 cup spaghetti, snapped into short lengths
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 litres water
- 8 teaspoons of Foragers Organic Vegetable Stock Concentrate
- garnish with parsley and parmesan
Add the can of tomatoes, tomato paste, water, vegetable stock concentrate, dried oregano, potatoes and carrots. Bring to boil and then simmer on low heat for 20 minutes.
Add the cannelloni beans, green peas and simmer for another 5-10 minutes.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Serve in the soup in bowls garnished with parsley and shaved parmesan.