Tempeh is a soy product, less processed than tofu and contains more protein and fiber than tofu. Also, Because tempeh is a fermented soy product, its enzymes are partially broken down, making it easier to metabolise. Margaret River Tempeh creates a range of unpasteurised tempeh products.
- Classic Organic Soy Tempeh
- West Australian Lupin Tempeh
- Indo Mix Tempeh: 70% Soy and 30% Lupin
- Chickpea Tempeh: Chickpea tempeh has a fluffy texture and taste of roasted chestnuts – a hit with people who don’t like the taste of soy
- Chickpea and Sunflower Seed Tempeh: A surprising combo, great taste, texture and some crunchiness in there, why would you season it?